• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Abbotts, Normal, and Classic

Petruga

Hey, guys i know i havent posted much but ive been busy, and just want to show you guys my newest snakes to my collection, and the pictures that i took i guess the indoor lighting must absorb their colour. Cant wait to see the sun.

Abbotts
Picture219.jpg

Picture220.jpg

little angry

Classic
Picture217.jpg

way more orange, need the sun

Normal
Picture218.jpg
also more orange

Thanks to both of you, and yeah he is a hateling you cant get him out of his cage with out getting tagged

thats what i thought, untill somebody on this forum told me that one is classic and one is normal

Uhmmm... no. Classic is just a prettier term for an normal. It is the "classic" image you get when you think of a typical wild corn snake.

Back