• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My anery & ????

cornsnakejunkie

Hi, this is my first time posting pics over the internet so maybe this will work out well. I have 4 snakes ATM 3 of which are corns. Well here is one of the two male anery het for amelanistic/snow that I have(the keeper) and what I think looks like a female opal......What do you guys think?

EDIT!-My files are too large, how do I downsize them? I feel really dumb right now. Any help appreciated. :shrugs:

if you have photsoshop open the picture and go to change image size you can make it any size you want, 8x10" is standard, but if you want it smaller in size of file not pic, change the resolution to 72 DPI or Pix.

If oyu dont have photoshop and you are uploading from a digital camera, there should ahve been software that came with the camera depending on what camera u have. YOu should be able to chage it that way, because a pic right off a memory card is a RAW file and HUGE to preserve the quality of the pic.

Try that.

Well now I'm leaning toward Coral also, its just that the head pattern seems a bit off for it to be a coral, this probably doesn't mean anything though, right? Either way this is IMO the most beautiful "snow" morph I have ever laid eyes on.....Sometimes pet stores just don't know what they have. :cool: Anymore opinions?

THe colours look pretty similar to that of an opal. But if you bought a opal, you would know. THe price difference between a coral snow and an opal is VAST

That is what I'm saying, I bought it at a petco.(which I usually do not do) It was in a cage with a bunch of plain amelanistics, but for the same price, $40 including tax and 15 day warranty. Couldn't pass that deal up. :sidestep:

KRIZ said:
THe colours look pretty similar to that of an opal. But if you bought a opal, you would know. THe price difference between a coral snow and an opal is VAST

Not sure where you shop but I paid $100 for my coral snow from South Mountain Reptiles, and Rich has opals for $100.

cornsnakejunkie said:
That is what I'm saying, I bought it at a petco.(which I usually do not do) It was in a cage with a bunch of plain amelanistics, but for the same price, $40 including tax and 15 day warranty. Couldn't pass that deal up. :sidestep:

$40!!! I wish I llived in the states! Well just for the prices, I still love Canada eh! Good deal!

Back