• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My baby corn

koa94

ok so this is my corn....
hes pretty hu? Well he is around 5-6 months old and when i get him out he squirms around like i am going to eat him or something!! Is this normal behavior? he is still a baby and is about 1 foot long. he is about to shed, but is not in the blue eye stage thing. So should i be worried?

Attachments

• kates snake and more 019.JPG
    kates snake and more 019.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 66
  • kates snake and more 016.JPG
    kates snake and more 016.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 66
Blurry pictures, love, but he's a gorgeous snake.

How long have you had him?

I think babies are generally squirmy-wormy. The trick is to stay calm and let your calmness effect him. At least, that's what I do with Jasper! She's not so much squirmy, except when she's about to shed. Then her attitude gets a bit 'meaner' so if you think your snake is going to shed, then don't be surprised if he's a bit grumpy.

Do make sure that he's got enough humidity and a damp hide to stay moist in. Helps to get the shed off in one piece, since you might have some troubles getting it off if it's not. Let us know if you have any trouble! If your snakes eyes are clear, then chances are you'll be seeing a shed soon.

Thank you so much! His eyes cleared up today and i am really excited! That is a relief i thought i got the mean snake in the bunch! He does tend to get more squirmy when he is hungry so that would make sense with shedding too. But thank you so very much!

Maby these will be less blurry

Attachments

• kates snake and more 005.JPG
    kates snake and more 005.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 65
  • kates snake and more 007.JPG
    kates snake and more 007.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 66
Yeah, i like them too! I want a yellow one too. I dont know what they are called but i want one

My daughter has a yellow one and the color is called "butter"... Here a picture:

t1.JPG

Yeah, i like them too! I want a yellow one too. I dont know what they are called but i want one

Back