• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My bathroom is done... picture heavy

pinupgrl

Good morning all! I was so excited this finally got completed that I just had to share with some one! :dancer: As you might gain from these photo's I have a bit of a fascination with pinup girls, my husband doesn't seem to mind....

14vmcr9.jpg

w2hjxv.jpg

2n0v5dz.jpg

29kuoth.jpg

2w49o9k.jpg

5mbmsh.jpg

11jwzk0.jpg

2vujatc.jpg

14ki04j.jpg

Very cute :D I love decorating. I recently made my own shower curtain for my stall shower in the small bathroom.

Thank you! It was fun and took me FOREVER to find all the pieces. I ended up making my own shower curtain and had the toilet seat custom made (now they are selling them grrrrr!!).

But they all have cloths ON. I know stupid fat guy and YES I will get my wife to hit me for you.

Love the Fatman

P.S. Nice bathroom.

I have that Gil Elvgren book, and several other really nice hard cover pin up books, and burlesque and more. That's a great job you did decorating. Hats off!

Thank you! It was nice working with something so classic. Nice to know I'm not the only pinup fan here!

My goal with our downstairs bathroom is to make into a vintage Parisian boudoir. Chandelier (12' ceiling helps with that), claw foot tub (or I may sacrifice tradition and go with a high sided soaking tub), and colour scheme of red and gold or pink and black. I started painting it red a few years back, so I call it our "blood bath" for now. Which leads to the idea of perhaps making it the Elizabeth Bath-ory. LOL It is right off the Renaissance room (tv room).

My goal with our downstairs bathroom is to make into a vintage Parisian boudoir. Chandelier (12' ceiling helps with that), claw foot tub (or I may sacrifice tradition and go with a high sided soaking tub), and colour scheme of red and gold or pink and black. I started painting it red a few years back, so I call it our "blood bath" for now. Which leads to the idea of perhaps making it the Elizabeth Bath-ory. LOL It is right off the Renaissance room (tv room).

That sounds awesome! Before I moved to Utah I had my bedroom done with blood red walls, black trim and rug (over dark hardwood) with a bright white ceiling. The bed was done in Black and White boudoir style bedding with red pillows and there was large rat rod picture above the bed in all black and white except for the red wheels. I called it my rat rod bedroom... I'll have to see if I can dig up some old pictures of that.

I couldn't concentrate it your bathroom!

That is so funny! My husband tells all his friends that there is a five minute rule in that bathroom.

Back