• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Big Baby Taiwan Beauty Snake

Scally Friends

This is my taiwan which that hybrid is living with...

Love is in the air...lol :sobstory:

Charlotte

Attachments

• Taiwan 1.jpg
    Taiwan 1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Taiwan 2.jpg
    Taiwan 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 67
Scally Friends said:
Love is in the air...lol

hehe your Taiwan is probably just gauging whether or not its worth the struggle that will ensue if it decides to eat it's new "friend"...North American rat snakes, hybrids or not, and Asian Elaphe species won't successfully reproduce if they were to even attempt to breed...

Hey Charlotte, I can just catch a glimps of the vivs in the background. They look great. Can you post a better shot of them? Did you build them or are the pro-built?

that taiwan is awesome :D
theyre definately one of my favourite snakes to keep
looks like you have great viv set ups in the background too :D
lee

Viv set up

The vivs you see where knocked up by me and my boyfriend one weekend...

we needed to room for more reptiles so, it was just natural that we made more room.

it only cost £80 to make. Glass cost the most.

Charlotte

Attachments

• Vivs.jpg
    Vivs.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 34
Back