• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My bloodred likes a drink before dinner

quixoft

I need to get a pic next time but she's gotten into the habit of drinking all the water off her F/T dinner before eating it. She goes up and down the entire body of the mouse for a few minutes drinking the leftover drops I didn't manage to pat dry.

After she's done, she eats.

The way she drinks and takes her time with it, you would think she didn't have two water bowls in her viv. Guess she likes warm water over room temperature water.

I usually warm my f/t mice in a plastic bag, but last time it leaked and 2 of mine did the same thing! I'd never had this happen before, and since I hold the mice up until they take it, it was really funny to watch!

I do have one that will ago around and lick up any little drops of water after she has eaten her F/t mouse. I call it mouse soup!

Back