• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Corn in the wild!

Siren

I took Bindi Sue out to a beautiful preserve here in Florida for some nice natural pictures. Only did it in one location as I didn't trust her and didn't want to lose her. Found some vines that were perfect for me to both keep her corralled and take pics.

l_f320c67010204e3040f93fa2aef08ab8.jpg

l_8cd167f454cd9281bf5c4fefdc721fce.jpg

l_1a113181917e70943492cbecd478aff5.jpg

l_44f25edd1369c09034872e22eeb1806c.jpg

The natural sunlight really brings out their color so much better than artificial.

Beautiful pics in such a beautiful setting of a beautiful snake :) I love all the trees. Oh and you even got a shot of a rare reptile in the background lol.. JK

Yeah! I saw that too! Here I was spending years looking for so called extinct dinosaurs and one pops up in view of a mundane photo!

Back