• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My corns are here!!!!

NinaCaliente

My new corns arrived via Fedex about 10:30 this morning. (I was wringing my hands over it since it got quite chilly this morning, and these are the first snakes I've had shipped.) They came from SMR, and I am soooo excited to have corns again!

They are settling in now, but I did take a quick pic of each and pop them on the scale before putting them in their enclosures. Not the greatest pics, but I want to share!

This is my male Pewter, born 7-22-08 and weighs 9 grams.
Pewter.jpg

And this is my female Bloodred, born 7-25-08 and weighs 10 grams.
Bloodred.jpg

No names yet. I will try to get some better photos after they've eaten, hopefully next week. Thanks for looking! :dancer:

Nice looking Corns!!!

But hey, if you ever want more, i do not breed but I know some really good local breeders here in MN. :) Especially here in the Twin Cities.

Nice looking Corns!!!

But hey, if you ever want more, i do not breed but I know some really good local breeders here in MN. :) Especially here in the Twin Cities.

Thanks! Of course I want more, but I think it will be a long while before my husband would agree to it. ;) I'm in the Twin Cities also - I will keep your offer in mind if we do decide on more corns in the future. I've bought from local reptile shops before, but I don't know any other "snake people" around here. Nice to "meet" you! :)

I'm always really excited when I get snakes in the mail. The night before I can never sleep. Your new babies are beautiful. :)

Thanks! Of course I want more, but I think it will be a long while before my husband would agree to it. ;) I'm in the Twin Cities also - I will keep your offer in mind if we do decide on more corns in the future. I've bought from local reptile shops before, but I don't know any other "snake people" around here. Nice to "meet" you! :)

Hey, I love meeting people from the area. As for snakes from local shops, there are 2 main ones here both are good but I personally have a preference to one. I have bought more than a few snakes from that shop as well, i like the friendliness of the owner and the prices.

As for local snake people, you can come to one of Minnesota Herpetological Society's meetings, they are free and a great way to meet new people. I am the newsletter editor. :)
But I know a few snake breeders who can help fill your addiction. :wavey:

Be careful, Nina....before you know it Jimmy and Sherry will have you addicted to numerous types of snakes and frogs...and CATS! *shudder*
;)

Hey, I love meeting people from the area. As for snakes from local shops, there are 2 main ones here both are good but I personally have a preference to one. I have bought more than a few snakes from that shop as well, i like the friendliness of the owner and the prices.

As for local snake people, you can come to one of Minnesota Herpetological Society's meetings, they are free and a great way to meet new people. I am the newsletter editor. :)
But I know a few snake breeders who can help fill your addiction. :wavey:

I've bought snakes from both shops as well, and have had nothing but good experiences. I looked at the MN Herp Society's website - it looks like meetings are the first Friday of each month? I may try to attend the December meeting. It depends on how my work schedule pans out that week. Thanks for the info! :)

Back