• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my corns

xgrafcorex

Corn Spider
these are my first ever snakes or reptiles. i have a bunch of tarantulas and some scorpions, and finally crossed over to reptiles. one is an okeetee born early this year, and the other is a younger anery.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3829s.jpg
    IMG_3829s.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 176
wow my little guy i just got looks like your first pic, the rep shop labelled him as a black corn, me being a begginer have no idea what the different types are or how to tell.

So what kind is the first pic you posted(not in the links)??

KaspR said:
wow my little guy i just got looks like your first pic, the rep shop labelled him as a black corn, me being a begginer have no idea what the different types are or how to tell.

So what kind is the first pic you posted(not in the links)??

Yours looks anery lav or silver queen, its too light to be an anery. Then again, maybe the picture is just very bright.

actuaally thats not a pic of mine hahaha soprry I should have posted that or changed the pic. mine looks exactly like the one crawling down the hand!

I'll post some pics tonight

The anery loosk very good and grew nicely! The okeetee does look way smaller, is that so?

Your sleep over guest looks awesome! You know if it could be het for bloodred?

Back