• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Corny Family (Photo Heavy)

Thickscaled

Corny Snake woman
Below is Army.. I mean family of Corn Snakes. For the time being, I got another group coming in before December and a single before November.

I may have missed one or two, Photobucket is confusing to me right now with its updates and it's throwing things all over my albums so... yup.

Males:
IMG_8729.jpg

IMG_8725.jpg

IMG_8658_zps5281b75a.jpg

IMG_8672_zpsa7581245.jpg

IMG_8666_zps9afc581d.jpg

IMG_8635_zps39f78657.jpg

IMG_8611_zpsc62f742c.jpg

IMG_6606.jpg

Females below

That's a whole field of corn! Lovely snakes, male number 6 is really nice, is he a hypo? (I mean the 6th photo of a male)

That male(snickers xD) is a Normal het for Hypo, Plasma and Caramel. Male 4 is my male Hypo (Vulpine, due to his Fox like head marking)

Males in order (I didn't do this when posting photos due to PH and not thinking at the moment. Sick too.. oi gotta love fall)
1: Normal Unknown for any Hets - '12
2: Normal Motley Unknown for Hets - '12
3: Normal het Motley, Caramel, and Lavender -'12
4: Hypo het Lavender - '11
5: Snow ph Motley -'12
6: Normal het Plasma, Caramel, Hypo - '11
7: Caramel Mot het Hypo - '11
8: Butter Mot - '11

Females:
1: Normal Unknown for hets -'12
2: Caramel Mot het Amel - '11
3: Amber -'11