• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Current Collection (DUW)

Outcast

ATPSS
So I took my snakes out for some photography. I hope you guys enjoy.

Here is Bandit... I have noticed that the light gray spots seem to look pinkish on him.... and he is finally starting to get a little bit of yellow on his neck.

Cont.

Here is Cleopatra, My Thayeri, she is pretty cool, and has grown a lot since I got her.

Here is Gypsy, she is around 7 or 8 I think.... the previous owner had no idea how old she was... I hope to be making some turbo corns with her in the future. Though I may just keep her as a pet.

Cont.

Here is Charlie, He is one of my newest additions. I am not sure what type of Cal King he is, but I am pretty sure he is a Cal King... Any of you King guys and gals who may know, feel free to let me know what you think of him. One thing about him is right around the pupil is a little black circle. At least it looks black to me.

Cont... again..lol

Here is my newest, Freckles... I know I shouldn't take things from the wild, but I got her (she popped female, but I will have to see when she is older)and she was just so darn cute, and has an odd coloration. I added some pictures of an odd color spot on her, maybe some kind of paradox thing going on here? It is an orange spot with two little black scales in it..

You can see the spot.

You can't see me!

Thanks for looking guys and gals.

Hey Outcast,

The Cali. King is a High While Albino.

Love the Fatman

P.S. Charlie told me he wants to meet his roommates in person to say HI.

Hey Outcast,

The Cali. King is a High While Albino.

Love the Fatman

P.S. Charlie told me he wants to meet his roommates in person to say HI.

Him and Cleopatra have a date in a couple more years. Then their babies will hook up a few years after that.

Yeah, I hope to have a few more corns in the near future... Hopefully I or my wife gets a job too... We can afford to do stuff because my GI bill pays for all of our bills and some of our food consumption. If one of us gets a job we will be able to go out every once in a while and I can get the materials I need in order to build a rack and get rid of my tanks.. They take up too much room. I hope my wife gets a job because I want to volunteer at the Natural History Museum here and have my foot in the door for in the spring when they hire again.

Does anyone have any idea what that orange spot is on the Desert Glossy? I keep looking at it, when I caught her I thought she was injured because it was night time. But its her scale color in that spot. Is it normal for baby glossy snakes to have odd splotches?

Good news everyone, I got the Desert Glossy to eat the first pinky that I gave her. She had it down in about 30 seconds...lol

Back