• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Daytona Pics

SWINGRRRR

I need/want a 'Cane
I had a blast. I met so many people, how ever being the last day, many were very busy and I didnt want to bother them with pics.
It was great meeting and spending time with Nanci, Katie, Joe, and of course Vin and Laura.
Well, enough blabber, here are a couple of pics. I didn't get many, ending up buying a snake and left early.
Snake055.jpg

Snake054.jpg

Snake051.jpg

Snake049.jpg

Snake056.jpg

That Paradox ball is.. AWESOME! I want!!!
I bet all the herp guys were lookin' at the " Practice Safe Snakes" pic in the background. lol.

SnakesRule1234 said:
I bet all the herp guys were lookin' at the " Practice Safe Snakes" pic in the background. lol.

You cant tell in that pic, but in real life, you can see nipples.

It was great meeting you too David. You could've taken pics of us - we wouldn't mind. After all - I took one of you which will get posted later!!
Glad you found that Golddust Motley girl - she is a beauty. And I see you saw the Phillipine Sailfin out of its enclosure - wasn't that thing AMAZING?!?!?

ArpeggioAngel said:
It was great meeting you too David. You could've taken pics of us - we wouldn't mind. After all - I took one of you which will get posted later!!
Glad you found that Golddust Motley girl - she is a beauty. And I see you saw the Phillipine Sailfin out of its enclosure - wasn't that thing AMAZING?!?!?
I wanted to grab a "group" photo, but my brother and them were ready to go. Sorry I couldn't say good-bye.

And just so everyone knows, I was NOT coming out of the ladys room in the fore mentioned pic.

That Sailfin was AWESOME. I wish I could have gotten the blue in it, alot better.

Great pics! Don't you wish the first pic was your new snake? You took pics of all the same stuff I did. I wish I'd gotten to see Mr. Sailfin when he was out- he was the most awesome animal in the whole show. (Katie knows his real name- something from Zena) What a great picture of you and Kathy! I'm so glad you drove all the way down here! It was great meeting you.

Nanci

So you were at the tables next to us drooling over the lizard but didn't come say hi and introduce yourself? :p They did have some really cool lizards though. Our BPs kept stretching over towards their cages when we had them out.

~Katie

SWINGRRRR said:
I am very sorry. You should have grabbed me.
Yeah...like I could pick everyone out. I missed Katie and Nanci when they were at my table (but I saw them at dinner) and walked past Vinny and Lara the first time. There's always next year!

~Katie

Back