• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My family could really use your Thoughts and Prayers.

Nitelion94

I am The Nitelion
My mom was having chest pains earlier today and wouldn't tell anyone
Then tonight (about 10pm est) they got to bad for her to handle so we brought her to the ER. They think she has some blockages so they sent her to a better hospital to get some test.

Were really worried because her Dad and Grandma both died of a massive heartattack. She's really worried because a few years ago her aunt was in this hospital with a heart attack she came through it ok but she got Mersa, was here for 40 something days and all most died.

So if any of you think about it we could really use your prayers thoughts and well wishes.

Of course I will pray for your mom. The important thing is, she is in the hospital now. Things have changed a lot- technology for "fixing" any kind of blockage she has in her coronary arteries is very good now. She will be okay!!

Sorry to hear this, it has to be a scary thing for you but as Nanci said,
things have changed. I'll keep you mother in my thoughts.

Nitelion94 I will be thinking and praying for your Mum and your family. I have been in your shoes with my Mum and its so hard to watch them going through all that.

Like Nanci and Lennycorn said, things have changed drastically in the area of coronary medicine.

Sounds like they have sent her to the hospital that can best help her. My thoughts are with you through this difficult time!

Very sorry to hear this, courage Nitelion94! I hope you can be there for her, in the hospital with your mom, when they are doing everything they can to help her. My thoughts are with you.

Update

Sorry its taken so long for the update,yesterday was very hectic and by the time I got home I had been up over 28 hours so I crashed.

There were a few abnormal EKG's but after some test everything ended up fine as far as they could tell. They sent her home with some meds and she has to come back next week to be for sure.

Thank you all for everything. I knew she was in great hands but shes one of the closest people I have I dont know what I would do with out her. So knowing there were people out there praying and things was a VERY big help I can never thank you all enough!
Ryan

My mom was having chest pains earlier today and wouldn't tell anyone
Then tonight (about 10pm est) they got to bad for her to handle so we brought her to the ER. They think she has some blockages so they sent her to a better hospital to get some test.

Were really worried because her Dad and Grandma both died of a massive heartattack. She's really worried because a few years ago her aunt was in this hospital with a heart attack she came through it ok but she got Mersa, was here for 40 something days and all most died.

So if any of you think about it we could really use your prayers thoughts and well wishes.

Really sorry to hear this Ryan, thoughts and prayers to you and yours my friend.

Back