• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my female doesnt want..

red_dragon

Hello, I have a Normal female from 2000 ready for breeding.
i've put her with my ghost and my amel, but she didnt want..
none of them had a winterstop, but i know cornsnakes breed very easy, even without winterstop..

Now is my question, how do you guys get your females ''in the mood'' ???:eek:

Barry White.

Seriously though... you can't force the females to get 'in the mood'. It just happens when it happens. Brumation is a way to try and get them to breed when you want them to, but beyond that, it's pretty hard to affect their cycle. You just have to pair them up when the female wants to be paired up. :)

-Kat

90% she wont breed untill she sheds. About 3-10 days after she has shed, intoduce her to some males.

Alex

Hey
Sometimes it is just a wait and see type thing. Most of my females won't allow breeding until after they shed, although I had one just the other day that did breed even though she hasn't shed yet. I'd try again in about a week, but like Alex said usually after they shed they're in the mood.

Good luck
Jcam99

The reason why they are more likely to breed after the female has shed is because the female lets of scents after she sheds which the male can smell (and he likes it:cool: )

last month i had tried too, the male wanted alright, but the female refused...
i guess ill try next week again:)

Back