• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first attempt at photo posting

Mark Beverly

This is my newest addition, a lovely little ultra caramel motley from Mike Panichi. Thank you very much Mike.
DSC00034.jpg

DAND- Thank you very much. This little fellow is great :)

hediki- You are right. This is my most expensive snake to date but he is more than worth it. A tremedous temperment and I just love his stripe . :)

Im glad you like him Mark........

and great photo by the way. He looks nice and yellow. Best of luck and as always, call me if you have any problems whatsoever.

I am very hopeful he will contribute his genes to my collection when he reachs maturity. That gives me at least two years to find an especially nice female or two for him :).

Great first attempt at putting a photo on. And a better specimen for a "first shot" you couldn't have picked. Best of luck with him when breeding age comes! :)

Man...I wish I had money when Mike was selling those, they are stunning! Great little one you have there!!

I think I may have chosen a lady friend for this little fellow when he grows up.
DSC00121.jpg

She is a bit plump right now but we are working on that :).

Back