• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first baby snake

Redalbino

So far every snake I own was already amost adult size, well today I picked up this little guy/girl, im nervous to try popping since I have never done it before. if anyone was any guesses by looking at the tail please let me know.

He/she is also still nameless so name ideas would be great aswell.
what do you think he/she is?
now onto the pics, I will also add pics of my other 3 corns.

Click on the 'post reply' button and do not use the quick reply box. Once you are in the same screen that I'm using to type this, scroll down a little. You'll see an area titled "additional options" which includes a button saying "manage attachments". Click on that, and use the resulting pop-up to upload the images. They can't be bigger than 800x800 pixels though, I believe.

As to guessing, you can't use tail-shape with hatchlings. They all look the same at that point.

ok they are to big I will fix it and than post them, thank you

ok I was not sure if the tail method would work or not.

there we go :) thanks for the help

Attachments

• corn1.jpg
    corn1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 40
  • corn2.jpg
    corn2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 40
  • corn3.jpg
    corn3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 40
  • corn4.jpg
    corn4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 39
  • corn5.jpg
    corn5.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 39
The one under her is a red albino I believe im not good with all the different morphs yet, she was my first and biggest snake, I can post more pics of her if you like.

That's a pretty nice amel. What is the one under her?

The one under her is a red albino I believe im not good with all the different morphs yet, she was my first and biggest snake, I can post more pics of her if you like.

I like both your amels! Just so you know, "red albino" is a less-used term for amelanistic, or amel. The baby is very bright, and the adult had a lot of pretty coloration.

Yes, we love pictures!!

Red Albino is the same as an Amel. different stores sell them as different things... Never-the-less, she is very pretty.

Back