• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first corn!

RaSKaL

this is RasSKal my first corn he/she is 17" and is .5oz. ive had him/her for a month now and i think he/she is about 2 or 3 moths old. im not sure of the morph cause im still a noob in that department so if you guys/girls could help that would be cool. i think its an okeetee. lmk what you think of him/her!!!
THANKS!!!
IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

Very nice normal, aka "Classic" corn snake. Without knowing whether or not it comes from Okeetee parentage makes it an unknown, and a "Classic" :*)

He is a classic and He looks just like my Auger bit did as a baby. Which means he is absolutly stunning.

That is a stunner. It does look pretty Okeetee-like: nice black borders around the saddles. It would be classified as a classic most likely because it doesn't quite make Okeetee standards.
Still, none of my classics have borders that nice.

Keep us updated! S/he is very pretty for a normal. Just wait a year, then go back and look at these pictures. I did that with mine, and it was like, "is that even the same snake?"

My Amelanistic, Bakti:
photo3.jpg

Zephon, a classic:
dec024-1.jpg

Moksha, my big lavender guy:
october155.jpg

Ophelia in a strike pose. She is a classic.
Ophelia-Strike-1.jpg

Kanti, my little lavender guy:
024.jpg

Adya, my anerytheristic.
july10233-Copy.jpg

Candra, one of my snows (this is her when she was little and pinker.)
Candra.jpg

These are all the photos I have on me at the moment. I have quite the collection growing ;-)

beautiful snakes guys!!! thats awesome. i want my lil classic to grow up so i can see what his/her colors come out to be!

anyone have a snake that use to look like mine as a baby but is all grown up?? i wanna see what he might look like in the coming months/years

This is mine, looks similar. She looks 120% better after her shed! They look really good as adults.

100_0063-1.jpg

Here is my Classic, Seth.

001-2.jpg

020.jpg

017.jpg

I was told he was a yearling 2 months ago when i got him but but he is 37 inches long, so is either big for his age or older then I was told. Either way I love him, he is very docile.

RaSKal should look something like Allaskan's snake as an adult. No two normals are alike contrary to the name so the only way to tell is wait and see how yours turns out. Good luck with him. :)

Here is my normal that looked a just like yours as a baby. Now you see why ShenzSixaxis says to go back at a year and look at the pictures. My husband was arguing with me just the other day that the pictures that I had labeled as him were not him. He just couldn't believe it.

Attachments

• Ginny and Augie 007-2.jpg
    Ginny and Augie 007-2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 27
Back