• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My First Corn

welcome to the forum

hey welcome to the neatest site on earth . that is beautiful corn you have there. did you say it was your first one. watch out before you know the addiction will hit you then you will be getting corns like theres no tommorrow. hope you enjoy this site.

happy herping
drizzt

Very Nice normal... she has some very bright colors... and her saddles look like they are going to fade out a little as she grows... she might get the frosted look... I just love her
Thanks for sharing...

I agree, very nice looking corn! And trust me you'll be out getting more and more before you know it. Soon you'll have a rack built and like 50 of those things all around. But hey it is a good habit to have in my opinion! I got my first one in May and now I have like 15 corns. and always looking to get more, but don't tell my wife that;)

Ken

Back