• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

MY FIRST CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMALLZBULLYS

HERE IS OUR FIRST CORN WHEN WE GOT HER THEY SAID THAT SHE WAS A COTTON CANDY BUT I'M NOT SURE WHAT MORPH SHE IS POSSIBLY A REVERSE OKEETEE. THANKS FOR LOOKING
P.S. SHE IS BEING SHOWN OFF BY MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER

Attachments

• Picture 059S.jpg
    Picture 059S.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Picture 038S.jpg
    Picture 038S.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 244
What a beauty! She's an amel for sure, and a really, really, really nice one! I might call her a reverse Okeetee- the line is drawn in different places by different people. But she sure does have well-defined white borders around bright red saddles! That was smart to get an older snake that ws more easily handled by children, as well as has survived so long it is obviously in good health. Look at her borders back by her tail- I'm going to go with RO for sure. Does she have a name yet??

Nice snake! Almost looks like a fluorescent. Off topic though, is your computer stuck on caps lock?

Welcome!

Thanks everyone for the comments we are very happy with her !!!! what would happen if she was bred with a lavender and or a bubblegum snow my friend has both we where thinking of using one of them in the next couple years what would be your guess of what they would have or which would you use if either thanks so much for your help i have learned alot in a short time from all of you

If you bred her to the lavender, you'd get normals het for (carrying hidden gens for) opal. If you bred her to the snow you'd get amels het for anery (het for snow) but there would be no guarantee they would be ROs.

I'd try Don Soderberg, South Mountain Reptiles, or Kathy Love, Cornutopia. Or put an ad in the Cornsnakes Wanted section.

I've heard of a butter okeetee, but I've never seen one. A butter okeetee should be a butter with the thick white borders of a reverse okeetee.
It's the same as a butter genetically speaking, but it just looks different. If you want to breed with a butter okeetee, it can be that the offspring will be reverse okeetee, but that is not always like that. It's also very possible that you just get amels. They will be all het. caramel.

Greets Tania

Back