• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first eggs

Redalbino

So after what felt like forever she has finally layed her eggs, Im very excited because this is my first clutch.
She started around 2 pm yesterday and finally finished this morning, she did great with 20 eggs in total. How do they look to you? mom is still a nice 730g, I offered her a rat pup but she has not touched it yet.
Incubator is set at 82 and humidity is around 90%. Any comments or tips are greatly appreciated.
thanks for looking :D
onto the pics of eggs and the proud momma.

Attachments

• eggs.jpg
    eggs.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 92
  • proudmomma.jpg
    proudmomma.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 92
Congrats! I don't have much experience with eggs, but the majority of those look good to me.

Congrats! Hope it all goes well. Keep us updated. Like Josh said, I dont have much experience with them either, but it does look like a healthy clutch. :)

Your clutch looks good! The one on the far left looks kind of funny, but I would probably incubate in anyway and see what happens. Congratulations!

I can still feel some eggs inside of her still, I need some advice on trying to get things moving along. I will be devastated if something happens to her. The eggs are pretty far up in her body.

Time is your first move. If no more eggs come out after a few days I'd start to get worried. Most likely she'll get whatever eggs out that she has left. Give her some privacy too.

She still has not laid the rest of the eggs, im getting very worried now. Should I continue to wait it out? she is in blue right now.

I would make a new thread with a more appropriate title because people who know the answer to this question (not me!) may not look at this thread.

Back