• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first escape.

Zedo99

My 05 black albino got out today -_- so many possibiltys. Im going to put baby powder in every doorway tonight to see what room she is in. and i got the cats locked up. any one have any other ideas?

well.. i already gave you my ideas babe.... but really id watch the hole in your floor where the tv cable goes in. its close to the set up and thats just where i would imagine she would have gone. and like i said watch your vent...

I would search the area near your set up....
Believe it or not, they don't travel very far, very fast...

Just look again around dusk...
and then again late at night... if you know your snake's pattern, this helps a great deal...

I've had two escaped snakes in the past, and both were found around the time I knew they would first get out for the evening and explore in their vivs...

good luck... and don't give up hope....!

logic said:
good luck... and don't give up hope....!

Yes good luck. Snakes can go so long without food. I lost one of mine for two and a half months or so before I found him again. He's doing fine now. I hope you find him.

Found her! She got outside and my friend saw her in my garden comming up my stairs. :) im happy.

Wow, that is extremely luck...!
I'm glad to hear everything worked out.

Make sure you quarantine her before putting her near any other snakes you may have...

Wow.. I would have gone crazy if any one of my babies escape. Not to mention I have sugar gliders at home roaming around.

let me just say, if you have another escape (hope u dont) make sure the snake isnt in the room what the cats are locked up in

My mom accually told me maybe it was possible one my cats brought him to the porch. My cats often sit and watch my snakes in there tanks. And sometimes outside my cats will bring garter snakes up to the porch but never kill or hurt them. And my cat was on the porch were my snake was found.

Back