• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first escapee...and hopefully my last...

lyndy299

Do what with the who now?
So turns out one of my little un's may have just been too small to go into the 64L boxes I transferred them into a few weeks ago (silly me). I went into Peter's box lastnight as he was due a feed to realise he wasn't in there...

After much freaking out and too much panic I got to gutting the bedroom. I had had him out the night before as he'd just shed so knew he couldn't have been missing for long.

My flat is very cold so I was really panicking...thankfully, I got lucky and found him within 20 minutes under the bed hiding in an old laptop bag.
He seemed OK, just very cold but lively enough. These guys are kept on top of 3 stacked vivs, so I was hoping he didnt actually fall down to the ground, but climbed down the wires at the back. Today, he's lively as anything and been moved into a smaller tub.

Obviously, the food I had out was thrown away. Should I wait a few days before feeding as he may have been stressed or just go ahead tonight seeing as he wasn't missing for long?

Nice to hear you found him. Ive only ever had one get out on me, and what a heart sinking feeling that is. I found mine 24 hours later hiding under her viv.

Back