• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first snake

OzzysMom

My name is Suzie, and I am the proud new mom of an adult albino corn snake. He just looked like an Ozzy, so that is the name I gave him. I don't know how old he is but after reading through this forum, he is definately an adult, because he is 44" long and weighs 361 gms.

I have a friend that owns a python and I have held him several times, but I have never even been close to a corn snake prior to getting Ozzy. There is nothing remotely similar between the two. I really enjoy how active Ozzy is. We are taking it slow with regards to getting to know each other. I do not feed him in his encloser. I have a seperate enclosure for feeding, and he eats very readily (frozen adult). He is still a little shy when I take him out of his enclosure, but as soon as I lift him out and walk away from his enclosure, he settles down a bit, and he has yet to bite me.

This forum is a great help. I am looking forward to having Ozzy around for years and years. I wish my dog had as long of an expected life span as Ozzy.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and chatting with you all and learning as much as I can.

Welcome to the forum Suzie!

Ozzy's a great name, good to see that the legacy of Sabbath is being spread to Corns :grin01:

It looks like you've got everything sorted out and you've done lots of research, but don't hesitate to ask any questions. :) Oh and make sure you post some pictures!

All the best

David

Hello and Welcome to the Forums!!!

As Dave said, we would love to see some pictures of Ozzy!

Back