• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first

SLAYER85

My first corn i got this weekend! He is an aggressive son of a bitch! 3 yrs 3.5 ft. he made a jail break in my 50 long and it was coverd by a screen door weighted with books and vhs tapes. this was a temp set up since i havent had a chance to get to pet store. when i found him he was wrapped around my tv. he is aggressive and likes to try to bite, but i love the living hell out of him. i have him in a clear plastic snap pie tin. no bedding but i got him just out of the heat lamp directly so he gets a little heat. he will only be in it another 5 days. if this isent ok let me know ill make special provisions. but other than that, i love him like a son. this summer im going to build a snake shed for a breeding project(8 snake, 2 male 6 female project) this will be fun. thanks for looking,

charles

I think that the few days without heat isn't going to kill it. Especially if it hasn't eaten anything yet......but after eating no heat is a bit of a problem....since this will increase the chance of regurgitating much more. Anyway try and get it a good 'house' as soon as possible.

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Congrats!

Sometimes the feisty ones get more love than the calm ones :). I have a bird that bites me whenever my hand goes near him and I love him.
What morph is your new snake?

congratulations on your new snake. He may settle down when he get's to know you better. Good luck

Congrats and good luck!

Sometimes you just have to love the fiesty ones. It is always good to have a challenge :)

yeah

i dont particuarlly think im going to handle this one. i think that im going to handle him as little as possible. i want to use him to breed, with his fiestyness he should be excellent.

Believe me, if he's of a mind to breed, he will whether you handle him or not. If you handle him more often though, he won't be as apt to bite you or someone else if you're showing him to someone. Just a thought in the days of lawsuits in which we all now live!

Darin

Back