• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my guys

punky

Here are some pics of my corn snakes

This is V my lavender het amel,anery,hypo and stripe, was sold as female, but I had my suspicions that she was a he, so I put 'her' in with my anery female, and V was on her straight away, I have seen them mate 3 times now, so im pretty sure V is a boy lol.
do51qp.jpg

14b45yc.jpg

This is Anna the anery female that V has been mated with, she is het motley.
She does not have the best temprement lol.
15yc01y.jpg

This is Kasumi, she is a normal mystery het corn snake
f0ydmp.jpg

This is kensei the male mystery het corn
14sgq4l.jpg

Actually the classics both appear to be hypo. The black borders around saddles are almost nonexistent and the colors are a little brighter. They should make lovely babies even if they aren't het for anything.

Actually the classics both appear to be hypo. The black borders around saddles are almost nonexistent and the colors are a little brighter. They should make lovely babies even if they aren't het for anything.

I wouldn't say that without belly and eye photo's. Some normals and hypo's are really hard to tell apart from each other.

They are normals, with quite a few hets :)

one of which clearly shows through.

I'm sorry, I just thought they looked like hypos to me. Obviously they are normals but maybe they are hypos, or maybe not. It's just the first thing that came to mind upon seeing them. Most standard normals are slightly less colorful as adults than those. :)

Het Bloodreds have split belly scales most of the time.

I love Kasumi and Kensei they will make amazing babies.:)

yep plus it looks like the normal babies are showing some diffused in their saddles to me. That might be why someone thought they were hypos.

Thanks, I cant wait till they are old enough to have babies.

From what I was told on this forum, all het bloods have split belly checkers but not all snakes with split checkers are het blood.

From what I was told on this forum, all het bloods have split belly checkers but not all snakes with split checkers are het blood.

Yeah they have split belly checkers, I don't have my own photo of this though, I could get one from the thread they were advertised on, but I don't want to use other peoples pictures in case I get told off lol. I just thought it was interesting with the lack of black and bright colours, plus the check bellies, im 99% certain they are het bloodred.

There are a few hets that can show through with snakes. Het motleys can also show the split belly checks. Also, caramel hets can also sometimes show through by an increase in the amount of yellow/orange on some snakes. I had a normal motley who was only 50% het caramel. I knew he was het caramel because he was almost amel like in appearance. Sure enough, he proved caramel. Its never a given, but good probabilities that some hets can show through. Bloodred hets can sometimes even have the skull pattern heads.

Back