• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My husband's new baby

NinaCaliente

AlbinoBoa.jpg

I think he is just adorable. Taking name suggestions!

Awww he looks about like my little guy. Very nice! My boy still doesn't have a name either so I can't help you there. :)

:eek2: That is a beautiful baby boa!!!! :D As far as the name goes... I have no idea... what is the boa's personality like?
My boa is a very sweet and gentle girl... so I named her Sweetheart :)

He's gorgeous! I don't have any name suggestions. I named my boa after a cs.com member who got me interested in boas. Even though she's a girl, I named her Eddie.

He's gorgeous! I don't have any name suggestions. I named my boa after a cs.com member who got me interested in boas. Even though she's a girl, I named her Eddie.

Hey :) How are you doing? :) I saw your intro on rtb.com a few days ago :D Small world huh? lol

As of now... I am having trouble with my account on rtb.com... I accidentally saved my site's skin as "mobile" and now I can't post anything, I can't chat, I can't send any PM's... and worst of all, when I go back to the Edit Options part... there is no choice to change back the skins to normal any more :cry:

Currently, I am trying to contact Clay through his home site... Whatever you do, do NOT choose the "mobile" skin... It's BAAAAD! :(

Back