• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My impulse buy

Well I decided to stop at a store to get my dogs some treats and that was it but then I checked the reptiles out. The corn snakes were on sale but the cage looked empty, the hide was tilted up and the water bowl was bone dry. So I asked the employee if they still had any. She said she thought so and checked. Sure enough there was one in there. It was just a simple amel but was too pretty to pass up. It is getting ready to shed so the colors aren't very vivid. Also in the pics I'm posting, it was in a temporary cage while I set up a better temporary cage, like I said it was an impulse buy. It has two hides and a water dish in the cage I have it in now.

Introducing my newest baby.....

Attachments

• PicsArt_1361414884269.jpg
    PicsArt_1361414884269.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 87
  • PicsArt_1361417310394.jpg
    PicsArt_1361417310394.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 87
Beautiful. I have a soft spot for amels even if they are very common. They are just beautiful and I love this ones markings!

awe cutie, I'm not a huge fan of red eyed snake morphs but he/she's pretty cute! :eek:

Congrats on the new babe<3

Channy, this is my second amel. I like them but I wasn't sure if I wanted another, but when she got it out I knew I was gonna get it lol I also really liked its pattern, that's part of the reason I got it..

Justine, I know what you mean. I like them but they aren't my favorites. I like the corn with more pinkish tones. But I definitely wouldn't pass up any morph to add to my collection lol

I really have yet to see a corn I don't like LOL Of course I am a major fan of the very bright striking colors and like unusual morphs but even like my normals :)

Back