• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My introduction, Hello

tiffany43050

Hello everyone. I am very happy to have found this forum. I have wanted a corn for several years but could not talk first my mom then my husband into letting me have one. Now I have-for "Christ"mas so I am very pleased. I have read two books on corns and I am now on my third, but I still have much to learn as this is my first snake. Now a little about myself...I am a Christian 26 yr.old mother of five wonderful children. I am on my tail end of traing in midwifery. i enjoy movies anything family or faith related I love tatto's and of course the new love of my life (whom I still have not named) my beautiful reverse okeetee corn. I am having troubles coming up with the perfect name. I thought if i was going to have a new family member that I should have the perfect name for him. I thought Henry at first (don't ask why I usually like unique names) sweeny for sweeny todd just because I love the movie but he is so gorgeous I just don't know yet... I kinda thought I would try to find a name that would kinda mean something like "I'm not who you think" or don't judge you know something to say lots of people think I am bad but guess what I'm not, I'm great! Anyway thats all for my rambeling, thanks for all of the great vaste of knowledge.
Tiffany43050

:wavey: Hello. Welcome. :)

I had to talk the hubby into letting me have one too, but out of all the critters I've had to beg him for, the corn snake was the easiest. I think it's because he once owned a snake as well. Hehe.

Back