• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Introduction (Lilith)!

ramesis

And this is Lilith :) She is a Charcoal..

She has lot sof personality and is always running around.. Cupid is more relaxed.

Here are some pictures of Lilith

P1000476.jpg

P1000482.jpg

P1000481.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Forgot to say that she is currently eating pinkies and is resting in a comfy 82 - 84 degree little cave..

We have something in common...

Hello, welcome in. Score on the charcoal. I have a snow named Lillith and an anery named Valentine ,lol, close enough. Which Lillith is your little girl there named after? Mine is the first wife of adam (we also have a lavender male named adam ha ha). Cool.

Attachments

• Lillith 1.jpg
    Lillith 1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Valentine 1.jpg
    Valentine 1.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 38
Wow that didn't work

I meant to have both lillith and Valentine in there but for some reason Valentine has a habit of stealing the show

Attachments

• Lillith 1.jpg
    Lillith 1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 38
LOL yeah close enough! :) and yes Lilith is also named after the first wife of Adam. :)

Lilith was very impatient today... Not sure why..

Both of your snakes are very nice :crazy02:

It does..

I agree, she does kind of look like my little Irian Jaya Carpet python there.

Back