• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My little friends!!

TheCornSnakeKid

I am the corn snake kid!
My little friends!! Dial-up users, you have been warned!

Sorry for the huge photos....

The newest edition to my family, Lex
LeopardGecko018.jpg

Storm at lunch time!
PictureGroup1038.jpg

Boz, the wire-haired pointing Griffon!
PA170004.jpg

PictureGroup1020.jpg

Ares, my amel:

Amel_Corn_Female.jpg

And last but not least, lost but not forgotten, Trinity...
PA180013.jpg

They're all great!

I'm just curious, have you found Trinity again? Your siganture box says she is lost, but does the picture mean she has returned? *fingers crossed* or is it just an old picture?

Sadly, it's just an old pic... Shes lost, and im assuming dead, it gets to about 50 down here at nihgt, adn there is no water or anything to eat.... I figure in about 2 years ill either come across a huge corn snake that found a way into the wall and gorged itself on rodents*knock on wood* (presuming there are any IN the walls) or, find the curled up skeleton of my poor snake....

Awwww, I'm really sorry. I was hoping for the best on this one. Hopefully she'll turn up someday, fat and happy. Good luck with that.

Yeah, they're so cool. The only problem is everything, and i mean everything, sticks to him when we go hunting.... When we get back home he looks like a pocupine with so many burs. Lol poor little guy.

Well, as you can see, burrs getting stuck to my ridgeback puppies aren't an issue. Their coats aren't long enough.......and you don't get many burrs snoozing on the couch!

Attachments

• slug1c.jpg
    slug1c.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 43
  • onaslug1c.jpg
    onaslug1c.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 43
  • oac.jpg
    oac.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 41
Akilah and Ona. Akilah has the ridge, Ona was born ridgeless. Doesn't make her feel any less the ridgeback though! They're sisters from the same litter. The lab is Callie. She's the "aunt"! 14 years old now, and puts up with all kinds of crap. When she gets tired of them, she smacks em around a little and makes them go away :)

Back