• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new babes! (lotso BP pics)

Spiderfly

Slug Breeder
So, I've owed a lot of you these pictures for a very long time. Forgive me! Some got a little more love then others, and not all of them have names yet. Bear with me!

"Eddie" - Albino Male
Named for yup! Guess who!
albino.jpg

albino2.jpg

"Drak" - Het Caramel Albino Male

I think this guy is exceptionally hot for a normal, and so friendly!
hetcaramelm.jpg

hetcaramelm2.jpg

hetcaramelm3.jpg

"unnamed" - Lesser Male
What a scaredy! But I'm hoping he may be big enough later on to get a stab at my normal fem
lesser.jpg

"Timnus" - Spider (poss het Ivory) Male
My first baby! Love this boy
spider.jpg

"unnamed" - Mojave Female
mojave.jpg

"Zippo" - Pastel Jungle (Graziani) Female
Bit of a starter this one, love her.
pasteljungle.jpg

"Ladybird" - Pinstripe Female
Always demanding attention!
pinstripe.jpg

pinstripe2.jpg

"unnamed" - Het Caramel Albino Female
hetcaramelf.jpg

"Milly" - Yellowbelly (het Ivory) Female
Sooooo tiny. And a really poor shot when feeding lol
yellowbelly.jpg

"unnamed and unnamed" - Cinnamon (Graziani) Male and Normal Female
ZOMG THEY'S BREEDING. lol The female did NOT like me lifting the lid and promptly told me off
breeding!.jpg

They're absolutely gorgeous! I love BPs, but I just can't have one right now. :(
I absolutely love your Mojave female. IMO, that's the perfect Mojave. :)

You are very lucky! Gah, I've wanted just a lovely high contrast albino BP fooorever.

They're all beautiful! :)

You have an amazing BP collection. I have to admit that the Mojo and the Pinstripe are my personal favs. Also, congratulations on the breeding! Here's to many fat happy babies! :cheers:

I may have to stay in touch with you down the line! :)

OMG if I moved to anywhere else and started getting boids, I'd have a ball, a woma, a rosy boa, an ATB, a red tail..........

Maybe its best I stay put, its cheaper, unless I start getting more and more corns, lol

ahha thanks everyone. Is Sask the province that bans rat as well? Or is that Alberta, I can't remember now. If it is Saskatchewan they sure on strict on the pets kept. And yes, definitely cheaper. I'm still paying these guys off lol, totally worth it though.

Some incredible blushers in that group! some very hot snakes.

I think a pin is the next morph on my list, but lessers are very tempting - and that one is an excellent example...

No its Alberta that banned the rats, but allow boids, Saskatchewan banned the boids and allowed the rats. *sigh*

I think we got the bum end of the deal (no offence to rat lovers they do make good pets, i just want a boid sooooo badly)

Back