• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new birthday present - LavBlood!!!

sweet~nichole~marie

Tallulah's Mama
I have the best mom and boyfriend in the world!!!

My birthday is at the end of Oct. and my mom offered to get me a new snake. At first I was going to get one of Brent's gray-headed bloods that I thought was so sweet, but then Brent put this little girl up for sale after her deal fell through. I quickly realized that while the gray-headed boy was cute, the lavblood female was Out of This World! Since she was a little bit more expensive, my boyfriend decided he would help out. She just arrived this morning and she is settling in nicely. I weighed her (15g!) and snapped a few pictures when I got home from work.

I am so excited. A lavender was the one morph I wanted this summer but didn't get. So, here she is, my new lavblood, Delyth!!!

She is such a pretty purple, and her neck spots are a lovely peach. I just know she is going to beautiful as an adult. I love her zig-zag saddles!

10-0201.jpg

Holy diffusion, Batman!

10-0208.jpg

She is such a pretty Delyth! I LOVE her, Brent!!!

10-0202.jpg

Man I want one! Congrats!!!

Thanks, Eddie. I have been wanting one for awhile, now. They were a little out of my price range, so I am so thankful my mom and bf went in on her together.

Aw, look at her pretty face!!! I love lavbloods!!!

I know, her little nose is pink! She is so cute. I can't wait to see her grow.

Hmmm, you do, really? I couldn't tell ~eyes Nanci's sig~ ;)

Congrats!!!! She's lovely and has an awesome name too.

Thank you, Fred. We are still continuing the tradition of giving all of our snakes Welsh names . . . though, we are starting to run out of ones that I like. Next year's batch may all have Hebrew names, instead ~LOL~

Ooh, she's gorgeous and I too love her little ziggy-zaggy saddles! Congrats on a super Birthday pressie! :D

Back