• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new Granite (I beleive) - Meet Howl =)

Thrall

Hi guys!

I just got my new corn, and thought I'd introduce him. He's a little sweetie. I believe he's a granite. The parents where Bloodreds, and the lovely people I got him from didn't know they were het for anything, but a bunch of Anery kids popped up when the eggs hatched. But he has a white belly(not sure about the other anerys), and I think reduced side patterns. So I'm going with him being a diffused anery, which the internet tells me is called a Granite.
I am terrible with corn morphs. They confuse me and make my brain hurt :p

Anyways, here he is! Pictures are taken with my phone, and for some reason it decided to put a white haze over everything - so sorry about that. Howl's colors are fairly accurately portrayed though. I'll take some pictures of him in natural sunlight once he's had his few days to settle in.

Anyways, here he is!

Head pattern :)

Some side views ..

His entire belly is like that.

Got interested in the phone at this point =)

And his tank! Finding him is a nightmare, but he seems to like it. Also I'll be adding some backgrounds to it, just need to find them first.

Thanks guys :) I definitely love him. I'm hoping he 'll keep some of that darkness to his coloring as he ages :)

Hey guys! So I haven't been here for YEARS but I've been going back on forums lately and thought I'd see if i could remember my log in info.

Very happy I did, because look at teeny little baby Howl! I don't have any of those pictures anymore.

Here's the big boy these days :)

68bcaa602bf274fc2a64d77136c7198e.jpg
5d5390aa88a4e9e19afa73c6346a1f16.jpg
58c1e2c20ca20694299436583e59c488.jpg
76f1662906774a6acced76705dc605c6.jpg
7903838ccadc51d7fa043413b27dc98c.jpg
f70e61290f6967b6c45cef89862747b4.jpg
583da587e73d63fce37b8298477833f0.jpg
d47e87a6ff332cfc9c37862b8df3d8fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'd really forgotten how much pattern he used to have :)

He's about 500 grams now! Not the same little noodle he used to be lol

He is a very handsome corn snake. I’m glad you’re back, or I’d never have seen his adorable baby pictures!

He is a very handsome corn snake. I’m glad you’re back, or I’d never have seen his adorable baby pictures!
Thank you! I love him, he's got such a great disposition :)

And I really had forgotten what a cute baby noodle he was!

Back