• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new snake and his home

PatrickBateman

Do you like Huey Lewis?
This is my new hatchling Anery, Egg-Snatcher. She hatched on 7/6/2008. I bought her a few weeks ago from a member of this board and skilled breeder, Jeff Linkchorst. Jeff tells me this snake is het for carmel and Amel.

my.php

img2229wd1.jpg

img2230tn9.jpg

Lets see who is in the coconut...

my.php

my.php

Hmm... sorry about that, i guess you can't edit posts in this forum.

Well, I have fed her twice so far, and she eats well. The most recent time she ate two pinkies. I tried handling her today, and she is still pretty freaked out. She doesn't bite or anything, but she took a pretty gross yellow and grainy pee/poop on my bed while trying to escape.

I guess I will continue her diet of 2x pinkies once every 7 days. She should grow quite big eating like that.

The viv is setup as you can see in the pictures. Plenty of wooden hides, with a coconut in there too. I have a Red lamp on the right side of the tank, and also have a heating pad underneath the hide on the right side. I need to look into getting a thermostat/rheostat thing to make sure it doesnt get too hot.

:roflmao:

Thats great that she kept them down.. my keepers from that clutch are up to large pinks. (almost twice as big as the ones You have) . thats beat about your bed though. Watch by their Vent if you see a lump they have to go soon .. so be careful.. Your tanks looks great. lots of places to hide. also Thanks for the props.

Great looking tank and very beautiful little anery!! Just one thing..you said you still need to get a thermostat for the UTH..I hope you haven't turned it on without one..They get way to hot to be without a control unit..other then that the tank looks wonderful :0)

My first corn was an Anery. I love him =)
Yours is very cute.

ps. Hurray for Patrick Bateman
"Feed me a stray cat."

Back