• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new Snakes!

Isak

Hi, I just got five new hatclings at europe's largest reptile-expo in Germany this wekend.
1.2 Lavender
0.1 Hypo
1.0 Caramel Motley

Here come's some pictures!
The Lavender Male

Attachments

• lavender hane.jpg
    lavender hane.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 151
Caramel Motley

Caramel Motley:
I'm so sorry that i had to make 5 different replies to show all the images, anyone ho know how to put several images with text betwen are welcome to tell me how :D

Attachments

• caramel motley 030914.jpg
    caramel motley 030914.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 134
new snakes

love the caramel motley - great looking snake.
multiple pictures? I'm guessing if you have the pictures hosted on another site you could insert html code. click the IMG button and paste the link between the tag. do this for each picture. Any text can be typed before or after the tag pair depending where you want it to appear.

Man!!

that is one gorgeous caramel mot. It looks like he is hurrican probably also. Great pickup.

Yeah

yeah i know, i picked one with the most hurricane look-a-like pattern without actualy being counted as an hurricane, since the hurricanes where 225 euro more expensive and they did not even have a complete hurricane pattern, they were almost like mine :D

Thanks!

Back