• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new snow corn

moonchild

My husband got this for me today, he is an early christmas present! I am so excited about him. He is an 02. What a christmas present he is too!!! We named him Nugget, I'm calling him Nutty Nugget, lol.

Nugget2.jpg

Nugget1.jpg

Nugget3.jpg

Nugget4.jpg

02 was actually a guess, they tried to tell us he was a yearling, but my husband thought he was older than that

Also, something else you may want to take into consideration, the guy holding the snake in the 4th picture (my husband) is a 37 yr old 6'3" 280 lbs. NOT a 14 yr old :)

Jeez, some people are just obsessed with big is best. They should just raise reticulated pythons if big is their religion. I keep snakes because they're beautiful, and corn snakes are certainly that. Your snow corn is perfect.

Back