• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My New Year Present for my husband

Tuckahoe

Shea
3157220410_89c7dae352.jpg

I am new to corn snakes and I am not sure which type this is, I think it is a motley caramel.... could anyone give me the correct type?

I am so excited !!

Thanks for responding.... when you say "normal" do you mean a normal "motley"?? I am new to trying to figure out all the types/morphs. I have a Miami (Harley) and a Snow (Inead). I will be breeding the Miami and the Snow in a few months :D

no, it's a normal(AKA classic) cornsnake... no visible pattern or color morphs that I can see.

She's a beautiful little normal......I am sure your husband is gonna love her!
great gift idea!:wavey:

What a cutie! I really like the Normals myself. Especially as they get deeper colored with age.

Unless that snake has a clear belly it is not a Motley. Also, although it's brown now it will color up with age, hence the "normal" label.

Thanks everyone, I am VERY happy with her. She is doing great being home for the second day. I am really looking forward to raising her from this young age; my other two are '06 and are doing great, I have them in hibernation right now, so that I can breed them in a couple of months :D

Thanks again, ya'll are great!

She is a lovely normal. My guess is that she will develop reds, oranges, and browns as she ages. Also, she is not a motley, but she does have a cool little zig pattern on her back.
Cool present!

:cheers:

Back