• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My newest addition from Nanci

I got my newest addition from Nanci today. I also got to meet Nanci and Rich in person. Such great people. I wish I could have talked to them more.

Well I got my new baby home and in his enclosure and left him to explore while I ran some errands. I came home to him still exploring and climbing all over the flexi vine I put in his enclosure. Here's one pic I took quickly. I don't want to stress him, but he seems to care less that I'm near the cage or walk by.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1364101377780.jpg
    PicsArt_1364101377780.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 164
I bet he's having a great time! It was nice to meet his new mom in person, too! Makes me feel a lot better.

I really love this group from Nanci. Can not wait to see how they develop. Congatulations on your new snake!!

I wish I had a map of where all they've spread to! I'm not sure I can remember everywhere! New Mexico, Arizona, Ontario, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, Oregon, Illinois, and there's one that stayed in Florida, too!

I wish I had a map of where all they've spread to! I'm not sure I can remember everywhere! New Mexico, Arizona, Ontario, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, Oregon, Illinois, and there's one that stayed in Florida, too!

I think about half the clutch is on the west side here. There is 5 in AZ and 2 in New Mexico?

PS to the OP I have a couple siblings as well ;) You can't go wrong with a SnickerSnake and these kids are full of personality and sweet as can be. Congrats!

Back