• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My newest addition

Ophion

I got this guy two weeks ago at an expo. I was not planning on anything new (isn't that always the plan?), but my boyfriend actually liked this one (not a snake guy) so I couldn't resist. He is a yearling, apparently 'Death Metal'. Haven't heard much on that, but his parents were sunglow x fluorescent orange. He's lovely with his constant impressive tail rattling. :D

The photo is not great from my phone, but he is in shed now and I haven't been able to get a better shot of him. Here's Odin:
2011_9_odin.jpg

Yes the seller called him a 'Death Metal'. Has to do with his head (skull shape marking) Didn't really get it. Just happy to find a snake my boyfriend wanted and wants to see and hold.

Nanci, I never saw him go into blue, but he is the most ugly shade of dull right now. I figure he would have shed by now, but since he ate, digested and went into shed in kind of a big heap I am not positive when he's going to actually shed. That and obviously he is new to me, but he is only a bit bigger than my other guy so I think they would be similar.

He is a very pretty snake. You will have to share more pictures when he is in his new skin.

Lol what weird names people throw at snake morphs.

I know and I am sure each and everyone of us can show better skull head markings than that little guy has.

The seller certainly wasn't the first. I have seen the name come up. (I googled it since I hadn't heard of it) Someone did come up with it and I the seller went with what he was told. However, I do have to say I did get his 'baby photos' and they do sport a much more stand out obvious skull. As of now perhaps not so much, but at least it was there at one time.

Whatever he is called he is lovely with all his attitude. Though thank you blutengel for saying amel. I thought so, but with each one looking so different and not being positive of cornsnake morph genetics I wasn't sure.

Back