• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My pretty new baby

srsb

Here is my cute little baby. Looks innocent, right? Well, she is the devil incarnate, but she can get away with it because she is so pretty.

She still needs a name.

She was born missing one eye.

Thanks for looking!
sonja

brb2.jpg

brb3.jpg

brb4.jpg

brb5.jpg

brb6.jpg

brb1.jpg

Awesome rainbow boa (i am assuming it is a BRB), she has lovely clear markings and gorgeous bright colours. very iridescent as well.

aww shes so lovely. What are they like to handle. it looks like they would be really hard to actually get out of the tank in the first place with the way the coil up around branches.

Re:

She is bitey as heck right now. Possibly because she is a scared little baby, possibly because of her limited vision, possibly both!

I do have an adult male BRB and he is fine to handle! Here is Montecore:

103_0274.jpg

Montecore, the adult, never hangs out in his branches. The new baby does to some extent, but not like an Emerald, or a Green tree python, that you have to pry off of the branch!

:)
sonja

AWW! Both are STUNNING!
Congrats on the new little one eyed baby :]
I wish they were not so much work (enclosure wise) or I would totally get one they are so gorgeous.

Back