• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Reptile Room

Azazel

I was shooting some photos to update my site. Figured I share these with you guys :)

roomnew10.jpg

An overview

roomnew3.jpg

Corner #1

roomnew7.jpg

One of Corner#1 residents

roomnew2.jpg

Corner #2

roomnew4.jpg

Corner #3

roomnew5.jpg

Middle Racks

roomnew6.jpg

Some of the animals in the middle racks

roomnew9.jpg

Incubator (DIY)

roomnew8.jpg

Some of my books (others are in a box)

I got tortoises too. But they are living in my second living area upstairs. The room won't fit to house them anymore LOL!

That's about it.

Thanks for looking

:)

Very awesome. Although, to me, it doesn't look like all the cages (some of which look like Kritter Cages XD) have heating.

Very awesome. Although, to me, it doesn't look like all the cages (some of which look like Kritter Cages XD) have heating.

I am guessing he probably doesn't really lack heating with living in Malaysia (I've heard it gets pretty warm there).

I am completely jealous. I am just now setting aside an entire room in my house for my snakes, and I have A LOT of work to go.

Looks amazing.

I am guessing he probably doesn't really lack heating with living in Malaysia (I've heard it gets pretty warm there).

I am completely jealous. I am just now setting aside an entire room in my house for my snakes, and I have A LOT of work to go.

Looks amazing.

I was just replying until I saw your post. Spot on! Our weather is hot and humid all year round. Providing further heating elements would probably kill all the animals in my room LOL!

Great set up! Are those cages cheap in Malaysia? Here in the NY they cost $15 retail, and about half if you buy bulk. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I aspire to have a room like that one day.

They cost about RM35 ($10) each. But I get distributor price because I always buy a few thousand units every quarterly.

Back