• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my rev. okeetee

Garteaser4

hey everyone i have a question about my corn.... his past couple of sheds have been kinda messy... they havent been that clean like they break apart and its not a full shed,, do yout hink its cause i need more moisture in my viv? or perhaps a mister for more moisture,,, hes in good health so thats what im thinking it is, whats your guys opinion

i agree with miamijuan3- you should raise the humidity. You can do so in several ways:

1/if you have a screen lids on your tank you can lay a piece of newspaper or plasitc over 3/4 of the lid while the snake is in blue phase
2/ Another way is to add a moist hide to the cage while the snake is in blue phase

and if your snake is still having difficulties you can add a soaking dish for the snake to soak in, when the snake is in blue (if your water dish is not big enoughfor him/her to soak in)

Hope this helps-John

thanks for the input,,, butwhat i thought would turn out to be a bad shed was pretty much a full shed just for a little piece that fell of on his head, i was a little worried because the one before this was messy, so when he was beginning to shed this time, i thought it was going to happen again but it turned out to be almost a full shed, so it turned out much better than i thought, but i will use what you guys said, thanks for the quick response

well congrats on the good shed!!! I'm glad if worked out a lot better this time. John

Back