• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Royal (DUW)

Sadrapa

So heres my little guy/girl, technically my mothers and therefore named lucky...when i got this guy/girl it was severly underweight this appears to be due to a dislike for mice however introduce rats and she/he is now on double weaners should be moving up to adult rats soon but apparently the shops here stock weaners then jumbos and nothing in between... so when i find adults theyll move up!!!
057.jpg

067.jpg

063.jpg

071.jpg

059.jpg

061.jpg

065.jpg

069.jpg

056.jpg

058.jpg

cool bp their starting to grow on me.....good to see another reptile-community member floating around the place

Thanks! they really are great snakes!

and yup still floating around lol yeah i wasnt mad on them at first, but they grew on me too and i couldnt be happier with this little guy/girl!

Lucky looks fat and happy! <3 bps! Also I really like that iridescence you see in some pics, mine does the same. :)

Back