• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My self made viv

Navbouy24

DSC_4022 by nwarren51, on Flickr
After seeing some great vivs on the site,thought I would give it a go.
Made out of solid one inch oak,6mm plexiglas doors,aluminium tracks,4 70mm
Vents,a fortex stat ,uth,the space to the side is for my new iMac ,when I can afford it.thanks for looking.

Thank you all,seems a waste of effort at times,in six months I've seen my snake out and about once,he either sits in the vines or hides away,he,s happy to be held and feeds like a t-Rex,just a bit stand offish I guess.

Whoops,I diddent realise if you delited photos from your flikr account they were delited from the forum.ill post some more when I've decorated the viv a bit better.

That is very beautiful! I'm super jealous because I've been asking my brother-in-law to build me three of somwthing similar but he keeps putting it off.

Back