• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My snake is.. odd. lol.

PandemoniumLust

I dont think anything is wrong with him, but I wouldn't know to be honest, never had a snake act so odd lol.

He kinda chills in the tank, and stares off, It used to freak my bf out, he actually thought one day he was dead because he stayed in the same position for like the 30 minutes he was around him. (quite funny actually, I woke up and he was like "hey... Im sorry, but your snake is dead" I was like "uhhh,doubt it" checked on him, he was fine. We had a good laugh, he was REALLY convinced he somehow died randomly)

He has probably eaten about 35 (Frozen)pinkies while ive had him, and EVERY SINGLE TIME he goes for the middle of the body, Its silly. you'd think he'd know by now he has to go for the head to get it down. I swear it looks like he is trying to give the mice hickies. Haha. EVERY SINGLE TIME!
I tried to feed him a live one once, (figured pinkie couldn't do any damage, might as well) and he didn't even kill it all the way before eating it. JUst kinda went for its head, and started eating away. Wouldn't really constrict it at all. Pretty sure he ate the mouse alive. (not giving him live anymore because of it.

When he eats he also ends up doing what I call "Standing up" (There is most likely a proper term for it) but he holds up like 1/3 of his body, straight up in the air while he swallows the mouse all the way. Will stay like that for like a minute before the mouse is near the middle of his body. then he just chills, doesn't move at all for like 5 minutes. (I feed him in another container) Even if his tail is hanging out of the container.

He chills up in the crack of where the cage meets the lid (I have it duct taped down from the outside, so he can't escape.) and then occasionally just falls down.

He is the most ODD snake ive ever had in my life. He is just so.. quirky. I sometimes joke he is my autistic snake. =/

Back