• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My snake watches TV

kenwood

I swear our snake will come out of hiding when we turn the TV on. It really looks like she enjoys the TV. I know she cant see that far but she really seems to enjoy the lights that come from it....Is it just my imagination? I just dont think so.

Kenwood,

You're not alone, our one snake Snoops does the same thing; yet our other snake never seems to glance much at all in the direction of the TV.

Below is a shot of Snoops catching some National Geographic in HD :)...very typical of him to just rest his head on that piece of driftwood of a while and look in the direction of our TV; we call it his pillow. Our other snake Brownie doesn't do this at all.

Attachments

• snake1.jpg
    snake1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 74
Haha, last time I watched tv with my snake, He tried to bite my brother.
I was watching Americas Funniest Home Videos, and this one girl jumped up and knocked off the ceiling light and made this huge flash. And after that my snake was in striking position and my brother came by and the my snake struck at him. I'm guessing he doesnt like that show. Haha. :D

Great pic Johnnyk. Very similar to what my Roxanne does...She seems to enjoy cartoons more than anything.

I just had Ophelia out while I watched the end of Nadal's first round match at the US Open...she definitely had her head pointed in that direction but I don't really think she could see it very well! It'd be cute if I had another tennis fan in the family though...

Back