• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Snake Won't Eat!

[Bad.Luck.Bear]

Knowledge Seeker
So, about a week ago my mom and I went out and bought four frozen mice at some peoples suggestions.
I bought mice that were already brained and cut open in other places to entice the snake to eat.
I held it infront of her face and moved it alittle to get her attention.
She ignored it for alittle while then she tried eatting it, got the head in and then just gave up :puke01: and ignored it for the few hours I left her in there with it.
I tried keeping her in a really dark room, I tried staying there and dangling it for a long time.
Nothings working and she hasn't eaten for like a month or two now.
What should I do? :cry:

I had the same problem. I got prongs that i could place the mouse in. I warmed the mouse up in warm water (not to warm you dont wana cook the mouse). when the mouse was warm I would upt the mouse in the prongs and tap the mouse of the base of his cage. I would do this for a while, to get him interested.
When I am feeding him I put the mouse in warm water and in a clear container on top of his cage so my snake can see the mouse. I also put the heat lamp on, to get my boy moving.
hope this helps

Back