• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My snakes:

Darothris

Yuanti Daboia
My female ghost corn, Nessarose.

GhostCornSnake.jpg

Creamsicle.

CreamsicleCornSnake.jpg

Candy Cane (It's really quite red, but it was hard to capture the color in the pictures.)

CandyCaneCornSnake.jpg

Picture223.jpg

I haven't decided on names for the Creamsicle and Candy Cane, and I don't know their genders either.

dionythicus said:
Your candy cane actually looks like a fantastic reverse Okeetee. Very nice wide borders.

That's what I thought too! Too much orange in between the saddles at that young age to call it a candy cane I think.

In the last pic the amel looks to have a long tail but that's guarantee that it's a male. If I had to guess I'd say male.

Nice snakes! :cheers:

dionythicus said:
Your candy cane actually looks like a fantastic reverse Okeetee. Very nice wide borders.
I saw some pictures of those and thought it might be... hmm, it is VERY possible that the pet store mislabeled it because they had a king babboon tarantula labeled as a pinktoe tarantula (the difference is pinktoes are super docile and king babboons, well, are not at all docile...). So what is the correct name for it then? Just so I can be sure.

Thanks for all the comments. :)

I would call it a reverse Okeetee. And a very nice one, too.

I have a reverse Okeetee that the petstore labeled as an albino candy cane. They try, I guess.

Yes they are all very beautiful indeed! I love the name Nessarose! You haven't by any chance read the book "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" have you??

CHARMER said:
Yes they are all very beautiful indeed! I love the name Nessarose! You haven't by any chance read the book "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" have you??

Yep. :) I was debating between naming her Nessarose or Elphaba, but Nessarose sounds nicer.

Darothris said:
Yep. :) I was debating between naming her Nessarose or Elphaba, but Nessarose sounds nicer.

I read that book. He has a sequel out titled Son of a Witch. Haven't read it yet. I have a ghost named Gelinda, even though I don't really like that character in film or books. :shrugs:

Roy Munson said:
I read that book. He has a sequel out titled Son of a Witch. Haven't read it yet. I have a ghost named Gelinda, even though I don't really like that character in film or books. :shrugs:

I wasn't even aware that there was a sequel. Thanks I will have to pick that up!

Back