• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My son and I's Black Mexican King

NICE!! I love MBK's!
Hes a great pet but not the most graceful of snakes:). He is quite a klutz constantly falling off his new fake tree branch and once took an unscheduled dive in the water dish.:crazy02:

Last edited:
Hes a great pet but not the most graceful of snakes:). He is quite a klutz constantly falling of his new fake tree branch and once took an unscheduled dive in the water dish.:crazy02:

This sounds exactly like my baby MBK. Tonight my cat was very amused watching him climb through his vine and fall down over and over and over again.

Feeding time is the best. He gets too excited and misses the mouse every time. Once I made the mistake of picking the mouse up with chopsticks. He struck, missed the mouse and latched onto the chopstick, which he proceeded to try and eat. Once I managed to get the chopstick out of his mouth he tried to eat the wall of his feeding container. I managed to dig up some proper tongs (learned my lesson on that one!) and offered him the mouse again. This time he struck and hit air, propelled himself over the mouse, through the tongs, and upside down onto my kitchen counter.

I'm not sure how the little guy would fare in the wild, but he sure is cute.

This sounds exactly like my baby MBK. Tonight my cat was very amused watching him climb through his vine and fall down over and over and over again.

Feeding time is the best. He gets too excited and misses the mouse every time. Once I made the mistake of picking the mouse up with chopsticks. He struck, missed the mouse and latched onto the chopstick, which he proceeded to try and eat. Once I managed to get the chopstick out of his mouth he tried to eat the wall of his feeding container. I managed to dig up some proper tongs (learned my lesson on that one!) and offered him the mouse again. This time he struck and hit air, propelled himself over the mouse, through the tongs, and upside down onto my kitchen counter.

I'm not sure how the little guy would fare in the wild, but he sure is cute.

Glad to know mine is not the only one:crazy02:

He is quite a klutz constantly falling off his new fake tree branch and once took an unscheduled dive in the water dish.:crazy02:

I gave my corn a perfect 10 for her high dive off her vine a few months back, splashed water all over in her tank :D

Beautiful snake. I hope to get a female this fall and surprise my Boyfriend for his birthday. Still contemplating a male.... lol

Back