• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My turn finally!

TyeW

New Breeder
To keep a long story short, I came home from last weekend at a cabin to an unexpected surprise of 3 kenyan sand boa babies from my paradox snow female I purchased in March. I had no idea she was gravid! They sure are big, I don't understand how they came out of her! I didn't want to bother them much so I just snapped a few cell phone Picso. Im assuming the sire was a Normal, so these 3 are normals het paradox snow.

Baby 1
3atebehu.jpg

Baby 2
mypedysa.jpg

Baby 3
ra4emyha.jpg

To make things better, my corn eggs started hatching today. So far I have four little ones. Pairing was snow stripe x charcoal het snow

Baby 1 - snow het charcoal, stripe
uploadfromtaptalk1405809952319.jpg

Baby 2 - same as above
upaga6ab.jpg

Baby 3 - same as above
y9ehedev.jpg

Baby 4 - anery het amel, charcoal, stripe
e3a3user.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405809893582.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405809893582.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 95
Thanks guys. I am thinking of holding back one of them for future breeding to a blizzard or something.

I wish I could have seen your face when you looked and saw them. What did you even think???

Back